Friday, October 3, 2008

Nick and Norah

I saw Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist tonight with some of my friends. It was actually pretty good. It's a love story like pretty much every movie nowadays but was fairly accurate in capturing how teenage/college relationships really are. Anyway, I recommend it so I won't ruin it.

Thank goodness this week is finally over. Talk about a lot of stress being lifted. I'm excited for this weekend. Tonight was a good start to it. Then tomorrow we have the Missouri Tigers #3 ranked football team going into Lincoln, Nebraska and shucking the Huskers on their home field. (haha get it? SHUCKING?? Cuz you shuck corn? and they're the CORNhuskers?? shit I'm funny.) And then on Sunday my sister and her fiance are coming up for a baby shower here so I'll get to eat lunch or dinner with them. And then in one short week I will be on the East Coast watching my cousin get married.

Well, time is short here, I'm getting ready to go out. I'll be back tomorrow. Or, I guess technically it's later today.

Adios friends

---The Comeback Kid

1 comment:

  1. It was great having lunch and shooting the shit. Grayson says thanks for letting him squeeze your face until it bled. (Almost. He said he'd try harder next time.)

    Harpo's ain't what it used to be, but it was a Sunday afternoon and everybody was out of town.

    We'll hit Booches on 9th street next time for a burger and billiards. By the way, remember when I said Booches burgers were the greatest ever? Check out the Booches Wikipedia entry, they were voted one of the TOP 10 best burgers in America by USA Today.

    ReplyDelete

What's the happy haps?