Monday, October 6, 2008

It's Really Hot

As I was thinking more about my last post I figured out that I have found the answer to one of the greatest questions in life! This question, of course, is what is the meaning of life? The answer, at least for me, is to lead a life that is beneficial in the furtherance of society. That's it. This answer appeals to me because I feel that it can be implied to a great variety of people. Even people with seemingly boring jobs play an important part of that company. Hopefully, that company is doing things to help society and humankind.

Don't get me wrong. I know the views and opinions I have expressed here lately are full of holes and not as profound as I make them seem. They are simply my thoughts and opinions as I go through my education and young life. But then again, the point of a blog is to post your thoughts and opinions, isn't it?

Anyway, this week is going to be another very busy one. While I don't have any tests, I still have 8 essays to write for my honors class. It is not going to be very fun. Plus I don't know why but it is blazing hot in my room. It kinda sucks. Well, after hanging out with some friends most of the day after my classes, I have yet to do any schoolwork, so that's next on the agenda.

Peace out

---The Comeback Kid

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the happy haps?