Monday, October 20, 2008

I drove 14 hours for this?

So this weekend I made the trip down to Austin, Texas to see my Missouri Tigers play the Longhorns. I went with two of my friends here who are from Texas, and it was a really fun road trip. Except for the fact that Missouri got rolled 56-31. Oh well, it just shows we still have a little bit to go before we are really in the top echelon of college football. We'll get there though, Pinkel has this team moving in the right direction and, while I don't agree with some of his play-calling, he has the overall program up and running. It makes me happy. I can take consistently good seasons with a few bad losses as long as the program as a whole is moving upward. At least we're losing to teams we're supposed to lose to and beating teams we're supposed to be beating.

So now it's back to school activities. We are officially past the half way point in the semester. % more weeks till Thanksgiving break and 8 more weeks till the semester is over. It's been flying by. I try to soak it all in because I love every minute of it and I know I'll wish I had more time when I graduate.

Anywho, just a short update now, I'll be back later
--The Comeback Kid

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the happy haps?