Tuesday, December 2, 2008

BlackBerry Review

So I recently purchased a BlackBerry Pearl 8130 for Sprint.


After playing around with it for a few days I have come to a conclusion that it is a worthy phone for my needs. It allows me to put short cuts on my home screen to all my news websites, so I can get my news anywhere I want now, which gives me an attractive alternative to taking notes in class. It's basically the PC answer to the iPhone, but I'm not sure which was on the market first. Anyway... that was sort of a weird metaphoric way of explaining it but I would encourage anyone looking for a new phone to check it out. Much cheaper than an iPhone.

2 comments:

  1. It's so important to stay in touch on-the-go today. Great phone, great choice for you. Besides, you know a few people who have an iPhone you can borrow any time you want...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came here to read up on your thoughts re: Mizzou/Oklahoma. I have a feeling I already know what you'd be saying, so I'll leave you to stew in your own sauce for a while. Sorry dude. I feel for you.

    ReplyDelete

What's the happy haps?