Sunday, November 30, 2008

Why do you always do this to me, Mizzou?

Every year, you get me excited for the season, get me pumped up and believing, truly believing this year, at last, is our year. You drag me on 14 hour car trips to see you get pummeled. You let freaking KANSAS drive the field with under 2 minutes to go and let them score an uncontested touchdown. You get my hopes back up, we still have :27 left and two timeouts, this can happen, we only need a field goal. :11 left, we complete a pass then spike the ball... wait, why in the hell did we spike it when we had two timeouts... OK whatever it doesn't matter just need a 5-10 yard pass to get in field goal range, wait, no, we dropped the most crucial pass of the game. And Mizzou, why oh why did you bring me on this emotional rollercoaster just to crash and burn just when the end was in sight? Why, Mizzou, WHYYYY???? You always get my hopes up and then never come through for me.. I'm not gonna fall into this trap again.

So, Oklahoma next week for the Big 12 Championship.

Let's go boys. We can do this. MIZ ZOU RAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the happy haps?